providing quality training for the health sector
For Registered Nurses, Enrolled Nurses, Nurses Assistants and Caregivers.
Objectives of training:
- Foster safe clinical practice
- Supporting nurses to keep their knowledge current and relevant
- Inspire confidence in the work place
- Supporting people to meet their Statutory requirements
- Keeping nurses skill current for Practicing Certificate requirements
|28th September 2018||0800 - 1600hrs||Understanding Mental Health Auckland||Dr Louisa Walker PhD|
|26th October 2018||0800 - 1600hrs||Advanced Stroke Management Auckland||Dr Julia Slark, PhD RN Senior Lecturer, School of Nursing, University of Auckland|
We travel throughout New Zealand, to meet the training needs of your organisation and can customise a package to suit your requirements.
'Excellent presentation on very real, tangible issues facing us.' - McEwan House
'Presenter sharp and reflected upon field experience. Presented a balanced view. Should be attended by clinical, Nurse and Facility Managers.'
'Leigh was very clear and informative, very good trainer.' - Mereana, Caregiver
Have a problem you want to discuss or need some more information? Visit our blog!
We are passionate about empowerment through training.