Current trends in precision medicines - what this means for you and your patients
Auckland - 25th January 2019
Gigi Lim is just back from a sabbatical in the UK and USA with up to date information on research around medications and genetics. How can this improve population outcomes? Register now and find out how you can improve outcomes for the vulnerable populations in your care.
What You will learn
- Update on gene medicine interactions – can this improve patient outcomes?
- Current trends in genetic medicine – What is happening in the UK and USA and what this will mean for NZ
- What you should know about genetic predisposition to disease and should you be tested
- Ethical considerations and views
Trainer: Dr Anecita Gigi Lim PhD RCN, BScN, DipScPharm, MHSc , Senior Lecturer, School of Nursing , University of Auckland is an enthusiastic presenter that will help you understand these conditions and improve health outcomes for those in your care by providing you with comprehensive, current information that assists you to make informed clinical decision and deliver safe nursing care.
Venue: St Columba Centre 40 Vermont St Ponsonby
This Education Day meets the Criteria set down by Nursing Council of New Zealand. To view >
|1 DAY WORKSHOP 25th January 2019
Early Bird Closes 21st January 2019
|Investment: $150.00 incl. GST per person|
|1 DAY WORKSHOP 25th January 2019|
|Investment: $200.00 incl. GST per person|
Anecita Gigi Lim PhD, RCN, BScN, DipScPharm, MHSc Senior Lecturer, School of Nursing , University of Auckland is an enthusiastic presenter that will help you understand these conditions and improve health outcomes for those in your care by providing you with comprehensive, current information that assists you to make informed clinical decision and deliver safe nursing care.
Time: 0815 for 0830 start to 1630hrs
NB: All prices include lunch, morning tea, refreshments and GST
We guarantee to have the most in-depth and up-to-date aged care training you’ve ever attended with the best specialist trainers available or your money back. You won’t find better aged care training anywhere and we’re willing to put our money where our mouth is. It’s as simple as that!
Refunds for non-attendance (cancellations) will only be given if notification is provided at least 24 hour prior to the workshop. If your cancellation is received after this day, only 50% of the course fee will be refunded due to the venue's cancellation policy and the costs we incur.
Payment must be made before attendance of the training unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Excellent presentation. Met my expectation. Appropriate to my clinical setting and knowledge will assist with my post grad education
- Personally I have refreshed my knowledge of lab results, this presentation was very good.
- Gigi has a great ability at sharing her knowledge to make things easily understood.
- Comprehensive explanation of everything. Would love to attend other talks. Hope there is a way for all this information to get to all healthcare providers.
Have a problem you want to discuss or need some more information? Visit our blog!
We are passionate about empowerment through training.